According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we inform that this is the website of:
YTS Pump Engineering B.V.
7007 CJ Doetinchem,
You can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +31 85 760 7060.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How long will we hold your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authorities?
1. What data do we collect?
We are the administrator of your personal data as our customers. We process only the data that you have made available through voluntary consent in connection with the cooperation with us. Our Company collects the following data:
Information we collect directly from you:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.). This information is collected on various forms on the website and is completely voluntary.
- Information related to customer surveys, promotions, and/or offers (e.g., preferences, interests, etc.).
Information we collect about your use of our web site:
- Technical information about the device you use to access the YTS website (e.g., your IP address, browser type, operating system).
- Information about your usage of our website (e.g., the pages you visit when using our website, the search terms you enter, how often you use our website, etc.).
- Information which we generate as a result of your use of our website (e.g., our understanding of your interests as a result of your use of our website and whether you are a regular or occasional user of our website).
We do not process any data of a special nature (so-called “sensitive data”).
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. If you do not want your information to be stored by cookies, you can configure your browser so that it always rejects these cookies or asks you each time whether you want to accept them or not. However, you must understand that choosing to reject cookies may reduce the performance and functionality of our websites. Your browser documentation includes precise instructions explaining how to define the acceptance of cookies. You can express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data in order to perform the services we provide – in accordance with your instruction or the content of an agreement. So that we can:
- Understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and respond to your inquiries.
- Improve the products and services offered through the YTS website.
- Measure the number of visitors on the YTS website.
- Understand which areas of the website are of most interest to visitors and to customize the YTS website.
- Email you with special offers on other products we think you might like.
We may share your personal information when required:
- To comply with legal process.
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property.
Our Company may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners that perform marketing services and other business operations for us (e.g. courier companies, transport companies, subcontractors, post office).
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop YTS Pump Engineering B.V. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our Company group.
If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing purposes or to provide your personal data to YTS Company group or to third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such uses by notifying us in accordance with the procedure set forth below under the heading, “ What are your data protection rights”.
5. How do we store your data?
The data is processed at the Company operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring your data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, you can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
6. How long will we hold your personal data?
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Company and you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. You may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
The Company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever you have given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
9. Privacy policies of other websites
11. How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31 85 760 7060.
Or write to us at:
YTS Pump Engineering B.V.
7007 CJ Doetinchem,
12. How to contact the appropriate authority?
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of personal data provided by you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).